(READY STOCK) KAFTAN ELYSIUM
This Kaftan comes in soft semi matte satin fabric material and features a straight cutting , stunning minimalist embroidered design. Also comes with a hidden pocket at the right sides. Bringing forth beautifully wearable collections. A soft, solid colour palette runs across diverse comfortability, lightweight and breathable , looking luxurious when you style it on and always be as your perfect kaftan .
This kaftan is going to be your number one favorite!
Size available: S/M, L/XL & XXL
SIZE & FIT
Model wears size S/M
Model's height: 166cm without heels (heels 3 inch)
Model's weight: 47kg
Care instructions for Kebaya Kaftan Elysium Royal Satin
HAND WASH ONLY ⚠️
You’ll want to make sure to do colours separately and read the detergent label before using it on your satin. Words like “suitable for silk” and “delicates” are your best friends when it comes to washing satin by hand.
⚠️Washing Machine and bleach will damage your satin’s fibres so it’s always a big NO⚠️
1. Place your satin garment in cold water with a mild silk-friendly detergent.
2. Leave to soak (no more than 5 minutes).
3. Swish the garment slowly and gently.
4. Rinse with fresh water
5. To help keep its hydrated feel, use a fabric conditioner in the final rinse (or even a small amount of hair conditioner).
6. Rinse well in cold water.
7. Ball your satin together to remove excess moisture (wringing your silk out will damage it’s fibres). Then lay it flat and roll it in a towel to absorb any lingering moisture.
8. Lay flat to dry.
Wrinkles and Creases
Most wrinkles in satin can simply be steamed out, but not everyone owns a steamer. A great steamer hack is to hang your satin in the bathroom and let it steam while you take a hot shower.
If you can’t steam the creases out then here are a few tips on how to safely iron your satin :
• Flip your garments inside out and set the iron to low heat (or the satin/ silk setting).
• Iron satin only once it’s dry and be sure to put a cloth between the satin and the iron.
• Do not spray or wet satin while ironing, you may get water-stains.